Minimum number of flights for winch sign off? by Waveguru
What would be the consensus for the minimum number of flights to get a ground launch sign off for an experienced glider pilot? How many cable breaks and at what altitude? Of course it would take more for some and less for others, but I would think at least 15 launches with 5 cable breaks at various...
LX S80 or ERA 80? by Matt Herron Jr.
looking for a nice electronic vario/flight computer. I have used a V7 in the past and liked it. Anyone want to share an opinion about the LX Nav S80 vs the LX Navigation ERA 80? I have flarm core, so I don't need the GPS. I also use an Oldie II, so the moving map features are less interesting...
New Glider Dream Elon Musk Flow by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was so tried of the hard deck discussion thought I would try a discussion of dreams. After seeing the vision of Elon Musk with his Falcon Heavy, I had to pinch myself. Those two boosters landing in sync.. What are some of the innovative, new technology, original thought, scifi dreams, would you...
by Bruce Hoult Go to last post
85 429 Soaring
Proper Way to Insert Multi-Probe by Dan Marotta
When I got my Stemme, I asked my instructor if there was a proper technique to insert the multi-probe in the nose.* He said to just push it in until I hear/feel a metallic click.* That's worked just fine for the past two years but I wonder if I should lubricate the thing, say with Vaseline or...
by krasw Go to last post
14 65 Soaring
National 425 Parachute for sale by [email protected]
National 425 parachute for sale. Mfg. 1998 and last repacked in 2012 when age stopped my glider flying. Chute has been stored well and is in good condition. Picture available. $990.00.
Condor2, inbound on final glide! by sisu1a
https://www.facebook.com/CondorSim/ Condor2 is finally here/around the corner. The new site is up, the old forum imported to the new one, and the store is up (buy links not active yet but prices are there) http://www.condorsoaring.com/order/?cn-reloaded=1# http://www.condorsoaring.com/forums/...
by Chris Wedgwood[_2_] Go to last post