Glideplan for Windows 2.0 beta 6 Broken? - Can't print maps by WaltWX[_2_]
I'm one of the few people who still prints maps with Glideplan for contests, importing Cup files and colorizing. After setting everything up the way I like for the Std Nats at TSA... the function SET PRINT AREA, necessary to print out multiple sheets is broken. Tested on my Desktop PC Win7, a...
Today 05:45 AM
by WaltWX[_2_] Go to last post
6 13 Soaring
US team silence by John Cochrane[_3_]
In the entire club, 15, and standard WGC, the US team posted a grand total of two pilot reports about what was going on https://ussoaringteams.org/#news Clearly there were lots of lessons learned here! US team: you want our support. You want our money. You want our volunteer time. And yet you...
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
26 78 Soaring
Dream Panel by 2G
As you may already know, I am ordering a new ASH31Mi. I am in the process of coming up with the panel layout and instrument selection. I would love to here from other pilots what they consider to be their dream panel (cost is not an issue). Tom
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
50 136 Soaring
Flarm data on iglide by [email protected]
Is there a configuration file that I need to make the contest numbers show up with the flarm data in iGlide? I see the traffic, altitude, etc, but I’m getting the ICAO designator instead of the contest number. I believe you have to configure the displays separately from the core, but does...
WGC Hosin, CZ-US Pilots by [email protected]
Unofficial training has begun at the WGC in Hosin, CZ. The “official training” dates are 7/25-7/27 with the Opening Ceremony on the 28th at 4-6pm local. Contest flying will commence the next day, the 29th through Aug. 11. The Closing Ceremony is on August 12 at 10am local. Captain Pete...
Silent Skies by [email protected]
I live in Great Meadows, NJ, about 4 miles northwest of Hackettstown Airport. This is a nice clear Saturday morning, and usually I would hear the occasional airplane engine as some SEL passes nearby, even once in a while the distinctive sound of a radial. But not today. And why? Because...
Ventus 3F - Fatal by Jock Proudfoot
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new- mexico/articles/2018-07-11/albuquerque-man-dies-in-glider-crash- near-moriarty-airport
Europe by [email protected]
If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness....
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
by John Godfrey (QT)[_2_] Go to last post