CallAir A9-B muffler by David Cleveland
Do any of you tow guys out there know where to find a muffler for a CallAir A9-B? I'm pretty sure the exhaust system is the same for either engine that came with the A-9B. It's probably the same for the A9-A as well, but I'm not sure. This particular airplane has a Lycoming IO-540-G1C5.
Today 04:15 AM
by David Cleveland Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Adhesive for wing bumper pads by william geiger
I need to reattach one. What adhesive would work? I think I put this one on with rubber cement and got 10 plus years service but was wondering if there is a better solution for getting the flat surface of the rubber bumper to adhere to the curved wing surface.
Yesterday 11:08 PM
by william geiger Go to last post
3 21 Soaring
Hang Glider O&R World Record - Owens Valley by Michael Fadden
Pretty impressive. Link includes videos. https://boingboing.net/2020/07/03/owen-morse-sets-hang-gliding-w.html
Yesterday 08:58 PM
by Dee[_2_] Go to last post
2 16 Soaring
L-Nav v 5.8 EPROM by Steve Leonard[_2_]
So, anyone have a source for those unicorns? I have several 5.7, but like the display options for 5.8 a LOT more. I recall asking dealers some years ago, and was told that I had bought all available from the dealers I spoke with. Wondering if there might be a way to get older ones re-programmed...
6 44 Soaring
New group format by Jonathan St. Cloud
My google groups has substantially changed it’s’ look and feel. In addition, I can only post from my iPad mini. If I try to post from computer I get a message that I do not have permission to post. Could anyone guide me on how to get posting pro edges again? I did remove .rec.soaring, and...
7 30 Soaring
liability insurance by Morris Carter
Any ideas on liability insurance for older pilots that can't get glider insurance.
Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:04 AM
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
131 809 Soaring
Surplus Nomex flight suits by ProfJ
Hi Folks, This might be more interesting for those who have an engine behind them - surplus Dutch Air Force flight suits in a wide range of sizes, $65 shipped to the USA. They look like they have all the right pockets for glider flying. Have ordered one myself - I have bought from this online...
Yesterday 09:04 AM
by Eric Go to last post