Search: Posts made by: Yann D.
Forum: Aerobatics August 24th 07, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By Yann D.
cloth helmet

pittss1c a écrit :
I really like the perrone helmets.
http://www.perroneapparel.com/store/helmets.htm
The cloth version is $55 and is good quality.

Thanks
Forum: Aerobatics August 12th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By Yann D.
cloth helmet

Hi
Anyone could help me finding a light cloth helmet for my standard
"clark-like" headset ?
I have made something efficient but ugly with clips from an old mtb
helmet. There are nice leather...