Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
Today 01:51 PM
by MMOORE Go to last post
0 5 Soaring
COBRA Hydraulic Jack by [email protected]
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch. Thanks, Bill
by Lynn Alley Go to last post
18 72 Soaring
Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring! by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, We had 33 pilots flying on US Nightly Soaring last night! More and more folks are getting back on Condor and having a great time. See report he https://soaringeconomist.com/2020/03/26/record-numbers-fly-us-nightly-soaring/ If you would like help getting involved on Condor, feel free...
by JulietUniform Go to last post
19 384 Soaring
Wanted enclosed trailer by [email protected],com
Looking for a "road worthy" enclosed trailer for a vintage Ka7 8 m ship. Obviously this does not have to be a pristine trailer and do not really care about tires as long as wheels/drums are mechanically sound. I can be contacted via this site or joelnine,seven,two,eight"at" Yahoo.com
Today 02:23 AM
by Tim Hanke[_2_] Go to last post
3 23 Soaring
PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Many newstandard Features! by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features: • Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth • FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance • GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data...
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
92 404 Soaring
Inadvertant IMC - DG1000, Manawatu, New Zealand by Andy Mackay
Nothing to add, but danger close https://youtu.be/TH7UXgT4Txs
by Mike the Strike Go to last post
15 92 Soaring
Drone Operator Faces Federal Charges In Police Helicopter Collision by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/drone-operator-faces-federal-charges-in-police-helicopter-collision/ Drone Operator Faces Federal Charges In Police Helicopter Collision Russ Niles November 21,...
Yesterday 07:42 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 14 Piloting
VerdeGo Aero, XTI Partner On Hybrid-Electric TriFan 200 by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/recent-updates/evtols-urban-mobility/verdego-aero-xti-partner-on-hybrid-electric-trifan-200/ VerdeGo Aero, XTI Partner On Hybrid-Electric TriFan 200 Kate O'Connor November 20, 20200 Image: VerdeGo Aero/XTI Aircraft Company VerdeGo Aero and XTI Aircraft Company have...
Yesterday 07:36 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 13 Piloting
Embraer Working On Electric Cropduster, Hybrid Military Transport by Larry Dighera
www.avweb.com/aviation-news/embraer-working-on-electric-cropduster-hybrid-military-transport/ Embraer Working On Electric Cropduster, Hybrid Military Transport Russ Niles November 22, 20201 Embraer has partnered with the Brazilian arm of Portuguese energy company EDP to build a pure electric...
Yesterday 07:33 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 11 Piloting