For Sale: PowerFLARM Portable and other misc items by Jonathan Hughes[_2_]
Installed a core and no longer need the portable. https://www.ebay.com/itm/282928086182 Also, have a Goddard power supply and cables to connect the PowerFLARM to an Oudie. https://www.ebay.com/itm/282930577120 Other items include a Borgelt B40 variometer,
Today 06:33 AM
by Jonathan Hughes[_2_] Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
Phoebus A as a first glider by John Foster
What are your thoughts regarding the Phoebus A as a first glider for a low-time pilot who received their training in a 2-33? I have the opportunity to acquire a Phoebus for a very good price from the club that I'm training with, but it has not flown in over 15yrs. No one knows of any obvious...
Region 5 North backseat rides with YO (Dave Nadler) by [email protected]
Region 5 North Contest is upon us: Come fly in Dave Nadler's back seat and support the US Teams with a $300 minimum donation. Dave Nadler (YO) Arcus ) Max passenger wt. 200lbs. Contest day rides still available. R5N April 16-21.
For Sale M&H KF-011 Oxygen Bottle by Bryce Sammeter
For Sale, M&H lightweight KF-011 Kevlar fiber wrapped oxygen bottle. Came as a spare with glider purchase. Manufactured 9/2011 and looks brand new and appears to possibly be unused. Installed CGA-540 valve with pressure gauge.. Appears to need hydro. Will ship for free in U.S., Discounted shipping...
by GeneReinecke Go to last post
11 147 Soaring
Glider Accident In Labelle, Fl.? by [email protected]
I has been reported that Tom Irlbeck was killed on Saturday while glider flying in Labelle , Florida. If anyone knows of this incident could you please confirm or dispel.
Cambridge GPS NAV Displays Kaput by Ronald Tabery
Two GPS NAV displays failed (push buttons no longer not work). Looking for replacements 512 705 2396
Today 01:55 AM
by John Seaborn (A8) Go to last post
5 24 Soaring
See You Mobile 7.4 by [email protected]
I went to update using the Oudie updater and it seemed to go fine but, I get an error message and it says file corrupted. When I turn on the Oudie it is still showing 7.21. Any ideas as to what may be wrong? Dennis
Yesterday 11:41 PM
by MNLou Go to last post
7 31 Soaring
Quiet Vent by Ron (RW)
Some months ago, I read a post from a John Morgan, Minden NV. He was developing a gadget that was to diminish noise from the clearvision panel vent. I think he called it the Quiet Vent. Any further word on his venture? Any contact info? THNX Ron W (RW)
Roof Rack for bikes on a cobra clamshell top? by Matt Herron Jr.
I have searched discussions on bike racks and trailers. I tend not to like the trailer hitch extension solution as stability is compromised, as well as access to the car or trailer hatches. Has anyone installed a traditional roof rack on top of a fiberglass Cobra trailer? Looking to support one...
by Matt Herron Jr. Go to last post
24 223 Soaring
corosion during storage by john firth
There is a report on serious corrosion in PIK 20 s due to condensation during storage. The rod ends in particular are susceptible. One recommendation is that the trailer be sealed with silica gel inside http://trafi.mailpv.net/a/s/95652244-7673938ea61c6658441d4f5c490a2ef4/1825275 I am...
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
10 47 Soaring
Easy and affordable IGC logger by Senna Van den Bosch
Since my FLARM doesn't have an SD card slot, I'm looking for an easy to use IGC logger. Right now, I can get the EW IGC-logger microRecorder for € 295, which has built in GPS, antenna, SD card and USB cable in the box. An LX Nano (regular nano, no display) is also an option, which is € 399,...
by Paul Remde Go to last post