Search: Posts made by: Gabor
Forum: Piloting March 14th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Gabor
Handling Characteristics of the Flight Design CTSW

On Mar 12, 1:20 pm, Jim Stewart wrote:
Gabor wrote:
On Mar 8, 5:17 pm, Jim Stewart wrote:

John wrote:

A friend and I were discussing...
Forum: Piloting March 14th 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Gabor
Handling Characteristics of the Flight Design CTSW

On Mar 12, 12:02 pm, "John" wrote:
On Mar 8, 6:17 pm, Jim Stewart wrote:

John wrote:
A friend and I were discussing the Flight Design...
Forum: Piloting March 11th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Gabor
Handling Characteristics of the Flight Design CTSW

On Mar 8, 5:17 pm, Jim Stewart wrote:
John wrote:
A friend and I were discussing the Flight Design CT2K and CTSW LSA's
and he mentioned that he had read in Wikipedia...