Search: Posts made by: h.e.l.i.p.o.r.t.
Forum: Rotorcraft July 8th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By h.e.l.i.p.o.r.t.
Death?

Well, as long as were reminiscing, don't we all miss Mr. Fetters a lil bit
(or AliBab or whatever??). I don't think i ever knew anybody who took as
much SH*T as him.

Ok.. really.. I do miss Nick...