Search: Posts made by: &
Forum: Piloting August 5th 14, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.nude,soc.men,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By &
We have shot down MH17!

On 08/05/2014 04:14 PM, george152 wrote:
On 05/08/14 11:23, & wrote:
On 08/04/2014 04:09 PM, Mohammed from Texas wrote:
Infidels,

I'm Mohammed from Texas, former leader of Al Qaeda...
Forum: Piloting August 5th 14, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.nude,soc.men,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By &
We have shot down MH17!

On 08/04/2014 04:09 PM, Mohammed from Texas wrote:
Infidels,

I'm Mohammed from Texas, former leader of Al Qaeda USA, but I now
follow my caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.