Forum: Soaring July 13th 16, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LS-3 / 3A Wanted

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 9:39:29 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Want to buy an LS-3 or 3A in good condition, with good trailer, ground handling gear, Wing Rigger, inst and radio,...
Forum: Soaring February 28th 15, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
new wingtip design

I've been flying airplanes professionally for close to forty years and sailplanes for fun. I spend a lot of time looking at the wing trying to understand how it works. In the end, I conclude it's...
Forum: Soaring April 26th 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
arizona sailplane maintenance

On Apr 23, 3:50*pm, Andy wrote:
On Apr 23, 3:03*pm, wrote:

Trying to find a person or shop in Arizona, preferabley in the phoenix
area, that can...
Forum: Soaring April 23rd 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
arizona sailplane maintenance

Trying to find a person or shop in Arizona, preferabley in the phoenix
area, that can perform annual inspections on standard certification
sail plane (LS-3).

Thanks
in advance
Mike
Forum: Soaring April 23rd 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sailplane weight and balance

Looking for someone in the Phoenix area that can weigh my LS3-A. If
they could come to my hangar in Scottsdale that would even be better.

Thanks in advance
Mike Martin
Forum: Soaring January 8th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Flapped Glider Recommendations...

On Jan 7, 1:51*pm, "noel.wade" wrote:
Thanks for the LS info, Larry!

Ray -

Great, but how do I find out how "nice" the trailer is without flying
around the country...
Forum: Soaring December 24th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LS3-A water bags

On Dec 22, 2:17*pm, Ian wrote:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 05:27:40 -0800, mmartin46 wrote:
I want to remove the water bags in my LS3-A and check them for leaks.
The only...
Forum: Soaring December 15th 07, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LS3-A water bags

On Dec 15, 7:18 am, JJ Sinclair wrote:
Well Mike, do you feel better now that you have bashed those who might
have the information you seek? I have answers to both of...
Forum: Soaring December 15th 07, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LS3-A water bags

I want to remove the water bags in my LS3-A and check them for leaks.
The only hole I see at the wingtip is a 3/8 hole located on the bottom
about 2 or three inches from the tip. How do I get the...
Forum: Soaring December 12th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
updates for phoenix class b airspace

On Dec 12, 7:21 am, wrote:
On Dec 12, 6:54 am, wrote:

I've heard back from Naviter and they no longer have access to a
database for airspace in the...
Forum: Soaring December 12th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
updates for phoenix class b airspace

I've heard back from Naviter and they no longer have access to a
database for airspace in the United States. While they can update the
sectional charts they can not update airspace changes like...
Forum: Soaring November 30th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
which transponder

I've researched the sight for as much info as I can gather for
transponders. The choice now is, which transponder to buy. The
Becker or the Microair? Is one really better than the other? There
is...
Forum: Soaring November 10th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
phoenix class b updates

On Nov 10, 9:10 am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Mike,

We had a similar issue here in Minnesota when the MSP Class B airspace
changed. I asked Andrej at SeeYou to post an updated...
Forum: Soaring November 10th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
phoenix class b updates

How do I update the new Phoenix class b airspace to See You. See
You's files do nort have the changes. How often does See You update
thier charts?
Thanks
Mike Martin
Forum: Soaring October 18th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
annual inspections

Who does annual inspections in the Arizona area. Also loking for a
good source for installing an ELT. This would be on an LS3-A
certified standard category.
Mike Martin