Forum: Soaring October 15th 17, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
IS-28B2 Twin Lark shock absorber replacement/rebuild

Hey all, I called Blannik USA and they sell a rebuild kit for 500$ I'm thinking of getting one. The L-13 has the same shock absorber then the twin lark. I hope this helps. Unless you're just...
Forum: Soaring October 15th 17, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Twin lark/blannik L13 strut help needed

Hi there, I'm trying to fill my olio gas strut on my twin Lark but like most everything on this Romanian built glider it's a wonky system with words threads and couplings. Does anyone have the...