US Team Selection Committe by [email protected]
The SSA US Team Selection Committe is asleep at the switch. **** poor. The 2020 Germany and France US Team members have not been announced by/through the SSA yet they are listed on the WGC websites. How embarassing to US soaring! If the committe members cannot keep the SSA members informed,...
Today 08:03 AM
by Ross[_3_] Go to last post
4 45 Soaring
Possible to convert Ventus Ct to Cm? by Mike N.
I am exploring the possibility of converting my Ventus Ct sustainer to Cm self launcher. At this point just trying to determine if this is even feasible at a practical cost... ;-) Anyway, just thinking out loud at this point. Any information or help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike N.
Today 06:30 AM
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
5 25 Soaring
Is it a scam! by Geoff Minors
Good day gentlemen We have a SGU 2-22 for sale on Wings and Wheels. I had a call before the new year about it from Indonesia named Paul and they gave me there credentials and all looks legit even to the stage where I got calls from a shipping company! I have not heard anything back but now I have...
by John Foster Go to last post
10 37 Soaring
Clear Nav Variometer (digital/ XC) for sale by [email protected]
CN Digital XC Variometer, included speaker and all accessories. Installed by Williams 2 year ago. Like new/used 2 or 3 times. $1400.00 New one costs $1950 plus tax. Call/text 310 963 3099 or
For Sale Clear Nav XC Digital Vario by [email protected]
Minimally used with speaker and all accessories. Installed by Williams 2 years ago. $1400 ($1950 plus tax for new one). contact info: 310 963 3099 or
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
For Sale - ASIs (also available at SSA convention) by JS[_5_]
2 80mm Winter ASIs in Knots for sale. One marked for Duo Discus, zero up. One marked for DG1000, zero down. $200 each? phone or text +1 661 428-2028 Jim
Yesterday 08:39 PM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post