Search: Posts made by: John J
Forum: Rotorcraft November 14th 12, 08:39 PM
Posted By John J
I love the russian helicopters. The designs are...

I love the russian helicopters. The designs are pretty wild especially the co-axial rotor systems. I would love to get a chance to work on them.
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 14th 12, 08:34 PM
Posted By John J
Proud to be a Mechanic, A&P T shirts

We started designing and producing aircraft mechanic T shirts for ourselves and friends because there simply was none available on the market that we could be proud to wear.

Now we have a full line...