ATTENTION PROCRASTINATORS - SSA CONTEST RULES COMMITTEE POLL AND ELECTION by Dave Walsh
Brilliant Mk VIII description & video and I just love the quote: - "No solution is too complicated for a Lange glider, right Axel". But the MkVIII itself clearly need to be updated, I mean using actual panel switches is so last century: what's wrong with voice actuation? Surely modern software...
Today 01:28 AM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
3 4 Soaring
Towrope tensions....Part II by Retting
Looking for towrope tensions information applied during a typical AERO tow. Singles and twins up to 600kg/ 1500#. Perhaps testing was done back in the 60’s before Al Gore invented the internet. Prefer some numbers over methods of achieving. The Uganda Information Award is still in play .......
by Retting Go to last post
14 18 Soaring
ASW-19 Maximum Weight by Ouroboros
Hello. I'm looking for a sailplane with my partner and we've come across a very nice ASW-19 that we are interested in. The aircraft has a maximum pilot weight of 196 pounds, which my partner just barely squeaks under with a parachute and will probably be over with drinking water and any other...
Today 01:16 AM
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
6 4 Soaring
Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
Pictures and process for refinishing a ventus b fuselage. Work in progress pictures and process as work is completed. http://www.craggyaero.com/ventus.htm Richard www.craggyaero.com
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
10 71 Soaring
Grob G 102 for sale, NV-USA, by bumper[_4_]
A neighbor has a 1976 Grob 102 Astir CS, 997.7 hours, tube type trailer with one-man rigging. Terra TX760 radio & TRT2500 transponder. Complete logs. Located Minden, NV $16,800.00. Contact Mike Jacobs 775-710-9176. This glider was stored for some time in trailer at Williams, CA. Not sure if Rex is...
Today 12:46 AM
by bumper[_4_] Go to last post
0 4 Soaring
Mt Washington Diamond Mine delivers again... by Giaco
3 New Diamonds and Lennie #1's at the Mt. Washington Wave camp yesterday. Potentially a new state record as well, but verifying the logs. Tows were as low as 2K, with highest climb in the 32K...
by Daniel Sazhin[_2_] Go to last post
22 140 Soaring
Duck Hawk by [email protected]
Opinions on the Duck Hawk. Where has it gone? Thanks Sam
Garmin/InReach by [email protected]
For the past several days my InReach has not displayed my flights when clicking on the proper URL. (as found on the SSA locator page) I called Garmin and they said they recently recognized a problem. Some settings for my device has evidently been changed. Things were reset and now it seems to...
Yesterday 07:46 PM
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
6 11 Soaring
ASG32MI water ballast by Fassin Pierre
Hello, I am looking for some help concerning the water ballast in the TAIL of the ASG32. Don't know what happens but since some time now, it takes 45 minutes to fill or empty the 5 liters in the tail. It used to be 3 or 4 minutes... So, obviously, something blocks... I verified the cabling under...
Towrope tension?? by Retting
Looking for information covering tension applied to a towrope during tow and any other maneuvers while on tow. Twins vs. singles. Scientifically applied or Kentucky windage guesses also welcome to be posted. Thanks, R
by john firth Go to last post
11 24 Soaring
Michigan Ohio Indiana Pilots Rent DG-505 in Florida by [email protected]
Michigan, Indiana, Ohio Glider Pilots: Sandhill Soaring Club is considering making its DG-505 (N505DS) available for rent to club members for $50/hour in sunny Florida from December through end of March at Seminole Lake Gliderport. Pilots would need to be checked out in Michigan before...
Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programmingand Problem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) by [email protected]
Hi, if you could provide me with the solutions to Matlab: A Practical Introduction 4th Ed, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! V*o 02:35:47 UTC+7 Chủ Nh*t, ng*y 13 tháng 11 năm 2016, đã viết: List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ...
0 10 Home Built
Coaching at Keepit by [email protected]
Don't want to face another long, cold winter without scratching that soaring itch? Dry conditions in northern NSW have lead to an early start to the XC season we're encouraging pilots to think about their personal goals. In addition to resident coach Allan Barnes, this year Lake Keepit Soaring...
WGC2020 training / Pre-Worlds by [email protected]
Hi, I hope this is a good channel to reach potential contestants for the WGC2020 in 18m/Open/Doubleseater classes. There will be an official communication to the gliding associations soon. We just opened the registration for the WGC training competition. The contest will be part of the German...
Yesterday 10:16 AM
Aviation Watch Alert/Update: Nacer FETAIMIA - Link Aviation (UK) by [email protected]
On Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 4:52:02 AM UTC, N Fetaimia wrote: On Monday, 1 December 2014 14:39:42 UTC, wrote: On Friday, August 14, 2009 4:49:32 PM UTC+2, nfet wrote: On Aug 7, 2:14 pm, Aviation wrote: ...
Yesterday 06:10 AM