Cambridge 302 Utility by [email protected]
I’ve a new-to-me Cambridge 302 that I’m attempting to set up for me and my glider. The Utility is asking me: “Is another program using the port? Quit Pocket-NAV to use this program”. I’ve attempted every Com Port option offered. Any suggestions as how to quit a Pocket-NAV that I do not...
Today 01:20 AM
by MNLou Go to last post
3 8 Soaring
Soaringlab.eu by Jonathan St. Cloud
Just wondering if I could get some more information on soaringlab.eu? I have watched a few flights on this and love it but wanted to know if others were using this and what their experiences have been. Love the realism!
Yesterday 08:16 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
6 30 Soaring
October 2 Webinar by dmarin
Working Ridges Webinar: October 2nd Please register for WORKING RIDGES: A PRIMER, held on October 2nd, 2018, 5:00 pm PDT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/741902461530252035?source=RAS Title WORKING RIDGES: A PRIMER Description Picking off a thermal climb along a ridge is a...
Yesterday 05:29 PM
by dmarin Go to last post
0 12 Soaring
20 Meter two-seater added to Club Fleet in Michigan by [email protected]
Sandhill Soaring Club is excited to announce that it recently procured a race-ready, 20 meter two-seat DG505 ELAN Orion and Cobra trailer. The ship will be utilized for cross-country training, upset training and basic aerobatics, and for advanced training as the "next step" new-member pilots take...
Yesterday 04:25 PM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
1 12 Soaring
Soaring in or around Maidenhead UK by John Huthmaker
I am heading to England this afternoon for work. I'll be staying in Maidenhead for about a week. If I have any free time, it would be awesome to get in the air. Can anyone recommend a place I could get some glider time in that would be relatively nearby?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 06:49 AM
by John Huthmaker Go to last post