simulator question by [email protected]
Greetings, While this group doesn't seem to be very active, I thought it might still be a good place to see if anyone has used the below simulator controls with Microsoft Flight Simulator X? Good? Bad? No better than a regular joystick? I'm hoping it might work for things like practicing...
0 8 Rotorcraft
First glider Nimbus 2 ? by Max Kirschner[_3_]
At 18:24 16 March 2015, wrote: On Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 8:11:44 PM UTC-7, Surge wrote: A Nimbus 2 is on the market which I'm interested in as my first glider an= d I'd like some feedback from those who've owned or flown one. I owned a Nimbus 2c, It has exactly...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
12 446 Soaring
Roof Rack for bikes on a cobra clamshell top? by Matt Herron Jr.
I have searched discussions on bike racks and trailers. I tend not to like the trailer hitch extension solution as stability is compromised, as well as access to the car or trailer hatches. Has anyone installed a traditional roof rack on top of a fiberglass Cobra trailer? Looking to support one...
by xcnick Go to last post
27 253 Soaring
SSA's Life Sailplane Tracking site down? by AS
Am I the only one who cannot see any life tracking of the R5N contest? Inquiring mind want to know! Uli 'AS'
Jonathan Leal's big day! 1000km 126 attempt from Mifflin by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, Jonathan Leal has Aero Club Albatross' 508 assembled, taped and ready to fly from Mifflin tomorrow, going for the 1000km diploma in a 1-26! He's been preparing for this flight for a long time and it looks like a really good day for it. He's planning on taking off at 6:30am and the flight...
XCSoar Forum registration by Doug[_7_]
I've been trying to register on the XCSoar site so that I might post questions on the forum. Thus far, I'm getting no where. The site says my user id has not been registered and to contact an administrator. Clicking on the link to contact an administrator requires me to register... DOH !!! I've...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:18 AM
by HappyFaceNL Go to last post
10 620 Soaring
First glider Nimbus 2 ? by Surge
A Nimbus 2 is on the market which I'm interested in as my first glider and I'd like some feedback from those who've owned or flown one. I do realize that a flapped, long winged glider is not the best choice for a low time pilot which is why I will keep the glider in a hangar while I first build up...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 07:17 AM
by Surge Go to last post
23 1,128 Soaring