Search: Posts made by: Paul Kassel
Forum: Owning March 27th 17, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Paul Kassel
Cessna 172 gear warning

Flying my RG I found recently that the gear up warning only will work while I am on Com 1 and not Com 2, this is something new and no mechanic or instrument shop at KSEE seems to know why. Any ideas...