Search Threads by Steve Rusinowski
Hello I am new to the site How to I search for a forum by subject Canopy source is what I want. Steve
Yesterday 11:19 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
2 10 Soaring
another crash by kinsell
https://www-1.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article234517642.html Seems to be an unusually bad season for accidents.
Act now before your wings are defaced by [email protected]
Sorry, eh? I am sorry to interrupt your normally highly productive use of the internet. But your glider is at risk. It is only time separating you from the obvious damage coming to your aircraft soon. When I bought my first glass ship, the competition letters had been applied with EXTENSIVE use of...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
71 228 Soaring
Kawa rough landing? by Jonathan St. Cloud
Not sure how accurate FB translate is, but it appear as if Mr. Kawa had some sort of incident with an electric motor not working and a rough uphill landing. Gas, electric or jet be careful guys!
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
88 582 Soaring
New app to analyze your flights !! by Mar M
Hello, Just wanted to let you know that we developed an android app able to analyze your igc files, called xc analytics: https://xcanalytics.fr/en/ In a few words, it's statistics applied to cross country flying. It gives you access to more than 60 statistics and 40 charts relative to your...
by waremark Go to last post
17 55 Soaring
TeamXC cooperative Condor soaring and OLC+ type flights this fall by Bret Hess
Hi, we're starting our flights again after a summer break. If you're interested in OLC+ type flights on Condor and cooperative flying, join us at www.teamxc.us/about-us, and we can help you get started. We fly quite a few different sceneries, often with challenging conditions for realism (see...
Yesterday 06:22 AM
by Chris Behm Go to last post