Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes by WaltWX[_2_]
MY PREFERENCE ON COMBINING STANDARD CVLASS AFTER FURTHER REFLECTION (July 17th) After further reflection, I'm going to agree with Steve Northcraft and choose to group the STDs with the 15M (and OPENs if necessary). The 15M and OPENs are having trouble getting sufficient numbers as well. My...
by Tim Taylor Go to last post
35 429 Soaring
Implausible Time Records by Dan Marotta
For my last three flights I've been getting a message from OLC warning of implausible time records in the igc file.* Does anyone know what this means and what I might do to correct the problem? I've asked the question on the ClearNav forum but haven't gotten a reply yet. Here's a link to the...
by Papa3[_2_] Go to last post
64 185 Soaring
Genesis II parts for sale by [email protected]
As former associate of Group Genesis, I ended up with quite a few parts for G2 sailplane, including a complete landing gear and a new canopy. Please send me a note if you need anything... anxious to clean out the hangar and can make you a great deal. Some parts I have include: Brake master...
ASH25 out to kill you? by ripacheco1967
I know I’m just learning about all this but reading this about the ASH 25 really made me pause. (I have a lot of ours on GA aircraft and moving into gliders.) http://gliding.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Flying%20ASH25%20by%20Stan%20Nelson.pdf «...The consequence of moving the stick...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
17 73 Soaring
ASW-19 for sale by Charles Longley
With the acquisition of my ASW-20L my 19 is for sale. Excellent starter or club ship! https://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=3645
Today 04:35 PM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Buying LS3a or ASW20a? ~$25k cross country glider. Which one and why? by Michael N.
I'm looking for a glider for cross country in the $25k range. I'd like to get a flapped 15 meter, and have been doing a lot of searching and reading on the groups and have kind of narrowed my decision down to an ASW20 or LS3a I have about 200 hours in gliders all glass, but never anything with...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
107 755 Soaring
Monerai P Self Launching Sailplane by [email protected]
On Tuesday, August 18, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, marc silverman wrote: This is not a low time ship or anytime ship.It was not a succesful design..Thats why you don't see them flying.Don't buy it. Marc Silverman WV MIKEB1835 wrote: Can anyone give me some info about the Monerai P. I...
Euro Championship by [email protected]
Kawa leading 18m class again in a Diana 3. Absolutely incredible