Search: Posts made by: Sweendawg
Forum: Owning March 12th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Sweendawg
Residue under fuselage from breather?

I own a 2004 DA40 (my first plane) and on the left side under the
engine is a breather tube and some sort of overflow line for oil. I
noticed pushing the plane in yesterday that there is a sooty...
Forum: Owning January 15th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Sweendawg
DA40-180 G1000 Alternator warning light mystery

Matt,

That's helpful. I'm going to run it by the shop today.

You bring up a good point - It could be the new sub-woofer and DVD
screens in the back of the pilot seat that might have done it. I've...
Forum: Owning January 14th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Sweendawg
DA40-180 G1000 Alternator warning light mystery

Little help from the list:

I've had two shops look at my DA40 and no luck. Two weeks ago I flew
pretty heavy IFR long x-c (Leesburg, VA to St Loius, MO) the plane sat
on the ramp in the rain...