Forum: Soaring April 26th 12, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Komet Trailer Parts

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 4:13:44 PM UTC-7, Dan Mockler wrote:
I am looking for a US source for hub seals for my 1981 Komet
trailer.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Dan...
Forum: Soaring December 3rd 11, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WX block and seal question

I have been using a similar product for years. I use a heavy duty spray bottle for both the dry wash and the wax.
It allows for better coverage with less waste. (It lasts longer that way)
Bill