Forum: Soaring February 20th 20, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information)

Try on this french forum:
http://www.volavoile.net/index.php?act=idx
François
Forum: Soaring June 27th 18, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Any details on Nephi incident?

I had a very similar experience in Namibia in 2016, but with an Nimbus 4DM.

It will be interesting to have the Schempp-Hirtz position….

The main problem to extract from the front place is due to...
Forum: Soaring December 28th 16, 08:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SPOT GEN3 vs. GEN1?

I was very happy with my Spot 3!

http://www.findmespot.eu/en/spotemergency/index.php?article_id=1103
Forum: Soaring March 6th 16, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wing Frequency measuring app

Yes, in the weight and balance of my ASH30mi it's write;

- Flgel-Biegeschw.-Zahl: 72 pro Minute

- Stehwellenmessung: 118MHz; 1,7, 126MHz; 1,1, 135MHz; 1,2

Franois
Forum: Soaring February 2nd 16, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Accident in Namibia, SH Ventus 2cxm

Read my post, at the begining it was not a spin
Forum: Soaring February 1st 16, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Accident in Namibia, SH Ventus 2cxm

At the beginning,at about 3500 meters, when we loose the control of the glider at 110/120 km/h, it was like a flat spin, and it seemed impossible to put the rudder on the right.
After several turns...
Forum: Soaring January 31st 16, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Accident in Namibia, SH Ventus 2cxm

I was the PIC in the accident involving a Nimbus 4DM in Bitterwasser.
We loose the control of the glider at 3500 meters height and at 110km/h when we wanted to exit a poor left circling...
Forum: Soaring October 6th 15, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Auto-Towing - why is this not more popular?

Aroclub; Vol Voile Montagne Noire
Airflield; LFMG

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=5825411062881162035478144139796143295945686251o.jpg