Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
Today 08:33 PM
by John Foster Go to last post
7 32 Soaring
Libelle suitability for beginners by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
On W&W for sale recently there have been several Libelles listed, some look very nice. And affordable. Are these ships suitable for very low time beginners? I've heard they are "lightly" built. I've also never heard of them having any structural problems. Thought's?
by Eric Munk Go to last post
39 104 Soaring
Mecaplex canopy window lube by John Foster
What is the best way to lube the sliding window in a Mecaplex canopy? Mine is a bit stiff, and I don't want to break it by using too much force. It will slide, but stiffly.
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
13 40 Soaring
Dave Ritter ifo by Karl Striedieck[_2_]
Anyone out there have contact info for Dave Ritter, ASW-20 owner and former PSU student(until about 2016)? He set up the Mifflin Soaring Asso. website which went MIA and we need his help in restoring it. Thanks. KS
Today 03:26 PM
by Karl Striedieck[_2_] Go to last post
1 14 Soaring
John Charles Garabedian of Mooresville, NC -- Aircraft Thief by [email protected]
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:00:42 PM UTC-4, Victim of Aircraft Theft wrote: He has in his possession a Super Cub project stolen from KFQD. He is a sleazy real estate agent, Mooresville,NC, with a 34' trailer for the purpose of thievery. EAA Chapter 309 is in on this grand larceny...
0 4 Home Built
US Team Selection Committe by [email protected]
The SSA US Team Selection Committe is asleep at the switch. **** poor. The 2020 Germany and France US Team members have not been announced by/through the SSA yet they are listed on the WGC websites. How embarassing to US soaring! If the committe members cannot keep the SSA members informed,...