CUB Format on soaringdata.info (mostly US) by 2KA
I am pleased to announce that all US airspace information on soaringdata.info is now available in SeeYou CUB format, as well as the legacy formats including OpenAir, Tim Newport-Peace SUA, and Google Earth KMZ. This means: - You can download Temporary Flight Restrictions in CUB format directly,...
Today 04:55 AM
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
5 24 Soaring
So I am getting to know Ryan by Jonathan St. Cloud
So I have been getting to know Ryan. I first showed up at the local gliderport in the early to mid-nineties, having recently turned thirty, less than a decade before. Ryan was the mechanic who toiled under an old oak tree to a keep fleet of tow planes and Schweizer gliders in the air. His tool...
Today 02:09 AM
by Branko Stojkovic Go to last post
1 17 Soaring
Great Flights 2-9 by Bob Youngblood
I took a look at OLC last evening and noticed that the top two scores were from two guys flying the ridge in PA. They were each flying a 1-26, way to go,nice flights guys!
Today 01:48 AM
by Giaco Go to last post
6 73 Soaring
Grob 103 Spoiler Mechanism Removal? by George Haeh
We are refurbishing and have the spoilers off, but so far have not seen a way to remove the arms and pushrods. Any hints or special tools?
Electric Brakes On Komet Trailer by Bob Youngblood
I am trying to get away from the surge brakes and has anyone converted their trailer to electric brakes?? Thanks
by Jonathan Foster Go to last post
12 57 Soaring
ASW27 bell crank cover seals pdf by [email protected]
Does anyone have a digital drawing for the "U" shaped seals that cover the bell Cranks on the top of the 27 wing? Trying not to reinvent the wheel. Thanks Cliff Hilty (at) google mail dot com ( no spaces no Caps)
Soaring with the Champions Videos Available! by [email protected]
Hey Guys, We now have an Aero Club Albatross YouTube channel and the seminar videos are publicly available! Check it out at the link below. Aero Club Albatross: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ9-K3pzyoEzIcCfbCSsUnA Thank you Steve Beer for spending many many hours editing the audio and video...
Gliding to Racing ACA Seminar! by [email protected]
Hey Guys, Our next great seminar is less than two weeks away! Sign up here! March 2nd: Gliding to Racing- Learning to Soar! Tickets at: https://aca-gliding-to-racing.eventbrite.com All the best, Daniel