In flight phone/camera charging by [email protected]
Would like to add an in-cockit dual charge "station" to charge phone and action camera in flight. Any suggestion for hardware? Hopefully, something small and simple.
Today 08:01 AM
by Wyll Surf Air Go to last post
3 16 Soaring
US: Who is Flying What by John Leibacher
I have updated the informal listing of US tail IDs with the last 17 years of contest results at http://soaringweb.org/CN/ and mirror sites. There is a lot of hand editing and input from the community, so please send along your corrections and additions to John...
Tow planes and ADS-B Out by Larry Ruggiero
I realize our operational environments are varied, but what’s the trend for equipping tow planes with ADS-B out? The broad requirement distilled down is that it’s “required in airspace where transponders are required,” which for us is pretty rare. There are relatively easy/cheap (by...
by Larry Ruggiero Go to last post
20 115 Soaring
Looking for a SN10 by Marc V
I am looking to purchase a used SN10 for my Glider, If you have one in good shape or know someone that is selling one, please contact me... Thanks, Marc
Yesterday 09:31 PM
by Marc V Go to last post