Search: Posts made by: faostube
Forum: Simulators April 12th 10, 11:59 AM
Posted By faostube
A380 vs. B747 | THE *REMATCH* at NASA! ** everyone requested this ***

Everyone was asking for a rematch after they saw the first race video, so here it is with out delay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpb6I312_8

Thanks for watching everyone! :)

-- faostube
Forum: Simulators April 7th 10, 06:19 AM
Posted By faostube
A380 vs. B747 | Let the race begin!

Hi everyone! Wanted to share my first flight simulation video with you all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVmer9UZMg8

I hope you all enjoy it! There are more videos on the way, look around my...