AK-X swept wing sailplane by Mike C
Not much happening the past two years? https://akaflieg-karlsruhe.de/tag/12-modell/ Anyone know of further progress? Mike
Dream Panel by 2G
As you may already know, I am ordering a new ASH31Mi. I am in the process of coming up with the panel layout and instrument selection. I would love to here from other pilots what they consider to be their dream panel (cost is not an issue). Tom
by Ben Hirashima Go to last post
25 65 Soaring
Rescue Aid by Graham Drinkell[_2_]
I am working on a fluorescent pouch, comprising a helio-graph, hi intensity LED lamp with SOS function, thermal blankets and an EPIRB/mob phone pocket. Smoke flares cannot be used. This is a low profit safety product. I will produce some decent photos and costs in due course.
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
14 43 Soaring
Ventus 3F - Fatal by Jock Proudfoot
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new- mexico/articles/2018-07-11/albuquerque-man-dies-in-glider-crash- near-moriarty-airport
Top Meteo Format Change by Roy B.
My layout on Top Meteo changed completely this morning. Did everybody else's? How do I get back to showing the regional map I used to use? All I can seem to find is the full US map. ROY
Home built trailer for old glass ship by John Foster
Any plans or ideas/suggestions out there about how to build a home-built trailer for an old glass ship? I have a line on a Phoebus A for a great price, but it doesn't come with a trailer. Thanks.
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
17 55 Soaring
Emailing contest flight log to scorer by [email protected]
From the cockpit, I want to transfer my flight log to my phone and email it to the contest scorer. If your IGC approved logger is Bluetooth equipped and it is paired to your phone, is it just a simple matter of downloading log to phone and emailing the file? Are there any "security" issues or 3rd...
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 04:06 AM
by 2G Go to last post