Looking for pictures of motorglider failures by Dave Nadler
I've been persuaded to give an OSTIV talk about motorglider safety issues, in particular propulsion system failures. I'm going to discuss common failures, the systemic reasons this stuff has happened and WILL CONTINUE to happen, and some ideas for systemic improvements. I'm looking for pictures...
by Jonathon May Go to last post
14 52 Soaring
Cobra Trailer Fenders by Patrick McMahon
Hey all, I trailered a (new to me and a partner) glider from Ontario to Alberta last week and through the trip blew out both trailer tires on the late-80's aluminum Cobra trailer and destroyed the fenders on the trailer through the event. The first blowout (1:15am east of Madison, Wisconsin)...
Filling small holes in panel? by soaringjac
Any recommendations on what to use to fill small holes in an aluminum panel?
by carbonprop[_2_] Go to last post
14 37 Soaring
Advanced Soaring Made Easy Edition 4 by [email protected]
I'm the Canadian dealer for this very good gliding book, and I did the design and layout for the author, Bernard Eckey. It has 432 pages, 187 illustrations and 176 photographs, and has been updated and extended with new topics (for example, have you ever heard of climbing in an atmospheric...
Briegleb BG-12B? by [email protected]
I bought a hangar a while back that has a wood glider project. Fuselage, stab and fin seem pretty much assembled. One wing is a skeleton and there is an assortment of pieces. I have NO PAPERWORK OF ANY KIND except for one badly faded construction drawing on which I was able to make out a model...