Search: Posts made by: William Hung[_2_]
Forum: Piloting April 16th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Don't fly to Mexico

On Apr 16, 12:30*pm, wrote:
http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-apr1608-mexico_plane...

Flying to Mexico can't be worth the risk...

So no one noticed that Yawn is...
Forum: Home Built April 16th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
I seek your knowledge.

Gentlemen (and ladies too). What can you tell me about this...
Forum: Piloting April 16th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
I seek your knowledge.

Gentlemen (and ladies too). What can you tell me about this...
Forum: Piloting April 5th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Storm damage

On Apr 5, 8:20*am, " wrote:
Sad to see this stuff...... Poor planes !!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157594583138254/

You can say that...
Forum: Piloting April 4th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Idiot Pilot Runs Out of Gas - Lands Cessna on I-81 - CAN'T BECHARGED!!

On Apr 4, 10:53*am, Gene Seibel wrote:
Took off on a night flight in the Cherokee last November. I
incorrectly remembered how much fuel I'd used on the previous flight
by 20...
Forum: Piloting April 4th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
The Joy Of Usenet: A message from 'Anonymous'

On Apr 3, 9:45*pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 04:11:19 -0700 (PDT), Dan
wrote:

Here's a message posted to my blog from the brave Mr...
Forum: Piloting April 3rd 08, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Pilatus PC12 vs. TBM 850

On Apr 3, 8:40*am, William Hung wrote:
On Mar 20, 8:10*am, William Hung wrote:

I want some comparisons. *Any link to any articles or has anyone here
Forum: Piloting April 3rd 08, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Pilatus PC12 vs. TBM 850

On Mar 20, 8:10*am, William Hung wrote:
I want some comparisons. *Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have experiences in both?

Thanks,
Wil

Thank you all for...
Forum: Piloting April 3rd 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Crash Pads

On Apr 2, 6:39*pm, (Paul Tomblin) wrote:
I was listening to Joe Dion's "Come Fly With Me" podcast, and he mentioned
professional pilot's "crash pads" in New York City....
Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Pilatus PC12 vs. TBM 850

On Mar 22, 11:34*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
They are a lot different in terms of cost, size, and capability

How so Doc? I can only find magazine articles on them not...
Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Beech Staggerwing

On Mar 22, 11:31*am, William Hung wrote:
Beech Staggerwing. *Hard to tell from the pictures, do they have doors
on bothsides of the cabin?

Wil

Oh Yeah, one more question....
Forum: Home Built March 22nd 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
[...]

Forum: Home Built March 22nd 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Mar 17, 10:31*pm, "Highflyer" wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in ... wrote in
Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Mar 17, 10:31*pm, "Highflyer" wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in ... wrote in
Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Water in the fuel

On Mar 18, 11:34*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"WilliamHung" wrote

I've never come across any either, but my experience is limited.
How do the big...
Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Pilatus PC12 vs. TBM 850

On Mar 21, 12:42*am, wrote:
On Mar 20, 8:10 am, wrote:

I want some comparisons. *Any link to any articles or has anyone here
have...
Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Checklist

On Mar 22, 10:59*am, William Hung wrote:
On Mar 21, 8:13*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

I used
"Every good pilot must take off fine check"

Forum: Piloting March 22nd 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Checklist

On Mar 21, 8:13*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

I used
"Every good pilot must take off fine check"

and

"Every good pilot must land fine check"
Forum: Piloting March 21st 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
The new Fork Tailed Doctor Killer

On Mar 20, 2:07*am, Roger wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:49:23 -0400, Dudley Henriques

wrote:
Larry Dighera wrote:
On Wed, 19 Mar...
Forum: Piloting March 21st 08, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Can anyone I.D. this helicopter please?

On Mar 20, 5:56*pm, Veeduber wrote:
There's occasional sightings of these by travelers on Interstate 15 &
40 in the Mojave Desert. *Apparently a contractor operates a couple...
Forum: Home Built March 20th 08, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
Pinckneyville flyin time again ...

On 2008-03-15, William Hung wrote:

Sounds lie fun, wish I was closer.

I made it all the way from the...
Forum: Piloting March 20th 08, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting

On 2008-03-15, William Hung wrote:

Sounds lie fun, wish I was closer.

I made it all the way from the...
Forum: Piloting March 20th 08, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By William Hung[_2_]
GA Callsigns

On Mar 15, 6:07*pm, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote: