Fuse for radio by soaringjac
Anyone know what fuse rating i would need for an old Edo-Aire RT-551 radio. Its marked inop now but i still want to replace the fuse in the panel for it
8 29 Soaring
DG-101 - increase performance/sealing/winglets(?) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've been flying my DG-101 for a year now and really love it. However, there are some gaps which haven't been sealed and I'd like to give tuning a shot. Does anyone have experience using aileron fences? Would it be worth using to increase handling? My rudder has no gap sealing to transition from...
George Moffat by [email protected]
Does anyone still have much contact with George? I was jknow he has been out of the soaring limelight for awhile now but just wondering how he was doing. I learned alot from him back in the day and had the opportunity to pick his brain when he was out at Minden working with Dick Brant and the big...
Yesterday 08:53 PM
by Tom Kelley #711 Go to last post
9 65 Soaring
Trailer tires on sale Amazon Prime sale by WaltWX[_2_]
I just had blowout on my Cobra trailer RHS tire last weekend. Good time to replace your tires since Amazon PRIME has a special sale. This Carlisle Radial Trail HD Trailer Tire-175/80R13 96M is only $46...a real bargain considering the hassle of a blow...
Yesterday 08:17 PM
by WaltWX[_2_] Go to last post
1 3 Soaring
Flarm / Oudie issues by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Hi All Just got back from 3 weeks of flying in Ephrata and Nephi. I have random issues with Flarm targets not showing up on my Oudie. After several years of perfect functionality, Its not working so well now So this spring I updated my Flarm Firmware, My Flarm net data base and my Oudie to all...
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
11 32 Soaring
Updated Flight Recorder Specification & 2019 update to Annex B tothe Sporting Code by Ian Strachan
The Specification for IGC Flight Recorders and the 2019 Edition of Annex B to the Sporting Code for Gliding have been updated as follows : (1) the Technical Specification for IGC-approved Flight Recorders has been updated with Amendment List 5 and is effective from 10 July. (2) IGC Sporting...
Yesterday 03:46 PM
by Ian Strachan Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
O2 Bottles for sale by [email protected]
Two Oxygen bottles suitable for gliders or small airplanes. One is Precise Flight 22 cu ft and has a regulator with 4 ports for cannulas or mask, the other is an Aerox 13 cu ft no regulator. Included are several cannulas and a couple masks. Both out of date but bottles are in very good...