Trying to log in to XCSoar Forum by Dan Marotta
I've been trying and trying, but with the new captcha, it's more difficult than connecting to a bank website.* So I'll just ask my question here and maybe someone from XCSoar will respond: I run XCSoar on a Dell Streak 5.* Love it.* Can it be upgraded to include an engine noise sensor?* The...
Today 12:44 PM
by Dave Walsh Go to last post
1 17 Soaring
SOARING WEBINAR TOMORROW NIGHT 7pm central by dmarin
Title HOW TO FIND AND STAY ON LIFT LINES PART 2 Description This is the 4th webinar in a series that focuses on thermal and cross country soaring covering practical beginner-level to advanced material presented by ERIC CARDEN. REGISTRATION LINK:...
Today 04:49 AM
by dmarin Go to last post
0 17 Soaring
Physicists train robotic gliders to soar like birds by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180920101605.htm With this technology could anyone win a soaring contest? Expiring minds want to know. ;-)
Today 04:26 AM
by RW[_2_] Go to last post
3 23 Soaring
Region 4 South as of Monday afternoon. by [email protected]
My umbrella, poncho, and calf-high muck boots are all in good working order. We haven't seen the ridge-tops since late Saturday afternoon. Hoping for better starting Wednesday but still iffy at this moment. On the other hand, the company, soaring stories, food, and libations are outstanding.
Today 04:08 AM
by RW[_2_] Go to last post
2 24 Soaring
IVO Propellers by [email protected]
I have an ivo that has 600 hours on it. I just had a rock go through one blade. It didn't hurt it much I think I made it worse by digging it out a little too much. I'm going to apoxy it and use proptape to fix it and I would fly it anywhere anytime. Very good props and the story behind the company...
0 10 Home Built
Cambridge 302 Utility by [email protected]
I’ve a new-to-me Cambridge 302 that I’m attempting to set up for me and my glider. The Utility is asking me: “Is another program using the port? Quit Pocket-NAV to use this program”. I’ve attempted every Com Port option offered. Any suggestions as how to quit a Pocket-NAV that I do not...
by kinsell Go to last post
16 51 Soaring
Help identifying a wing rigger by Valentin Mayamsin
I've recently purchased a used Cobra wing rigger. Though it doesn't seem to fit my Jantar Std 2 wings -- it's certainly made for wider wings. I'd like to offer it for sale and would like to identify its size and which wings it is designed for. All I know is the rigger cuff will go from 30 3/4...
Today 12:49 AM
by Valentin Mayamsin Go to last post