Forum: Soaring September 28th 16, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grob Twin Astir

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 9:15:04 PM UTC-4, Michael Opitz wrote:
My club (Franconia Soaring) is looking for a replacement rear canopy
for
ou=
r G103 Twin Astir (serial number...
Forum: Soaring September 27th 16, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grob Twin Astir

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 10:56:01 PM UTC-5, K m wrote:
Group,
My club is looking to convert a Twin Astir brake system to a Hydraulic Disk from a Mechanical Drum. Our serial number does...