2022 SSA Convention? by Dan Daly[_2_]
Things appear to be improving for air travel, borders, vaccination, and I'm wondering if there have been decisions on whether there will be a 2022 Convention, in the spring, and, if yes, its location? The links on the SSA webpage still go to Little Rock 2020 ( I went to both LR conventions, the...
by Bret Hess Go to last post
13 27 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
37 86 Soaring
Looking for a Colibri ii by Len[_2_]
Was wondering if anyone found themselves with an old/extra Colibri II they'd be willing to part with. Cheers, -Len
Today 01:54 AM
by Moshe Braner Go to last post
3 10 Soaring
The Yellow Triangle by Nicholas Kennedy
On many German gliders on the ASI is a yellow triangle. This Yelloe Triangle on my ASw 20 and my LS3a is the factory recommended approach airspeed. This speed is 49 knots. This has bothered me for a long time now, I think the factory did alot of pilots a disservice by putting this, to me anyway,...
by Ventus_a Go to last post
44 188 Soaring
SeeYou by Waveguru
As soon as my subscription runs out, the program starts acting up. This really ****es me off. I paid for the program and the fact that they sabotage it to get you to purchase the upgrade is very disappointing. If I don't want the "improvements", the program that I paid for should still work. In my...
by Dave Springford Go to last post