Class mobility by Pat Russell[_2_]
The 57th Australian Multiclass Nationals are underway in Narromine. They are running 4 classes: Open, 18m, 15m, and Std. All four classes are handicapped. The entry rules seem to be: a) You can enter Open Class if your wingspan is at least 18 meters. b) You can enter 18m Class only if you...
SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting Minutes Now Available by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
Minutes from the SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting are now posted on the SSA website: https://www.ssa.org/files/member/2018%20RC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20-%20Final%2012-07-18.pdf There are many detailed items in the minutes. For clarity of communication, the introduction to the most...
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
13 37 Soaring
schweizer135 canopy by Morris Carter[_2_]
need complete canopy with frame, frame only, or plexiglass only.
Yesterday 05:17 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
5 45 Soaring
CFI-G by Joe Rizzo
Hi folks. Passed my Commercial Glider check ride today. I'm currently a CFI-A. Do I need to take a written test before taking the CFI-G checkride? Joe
by Joe Rizzo Go to last post
19 304 Soaring
For Sale Mercedes RV @ Seminole Lake Gliderport by [email protected]
2014 WINNEBAGO VIA 25P Original Owners 56,000 MILES! regular maintenance every year Mercedes Benz 3-liter turbo diesel 15+ mpg highway!...