AMS Flight and LS6 Upper Rudder Bushing by Dan M
Hello, For those that don't know, AMS Flight (www.ams-flight.si) in Slovenia owns the type certificate on the LS4 and LS6 gliders, and has been providing support for them. Unlike DG, they do not require you to pay the "LS Tax". They do not support the LS1, LS3, or LS8. That said, I emailed them...
Soaring in or around Maidenhead UK by John Huthmaker
I am heading to England this afternoon for work. I'll be staying in Maidenhead for about a week. If I have any free time, it would be awesome to get in the air. Can anyone recommend a place I could get some glider time in that would be relatively nearby?
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
13 43 Soaring
Missing IGC Flight Replay by [email protected]
http://ywtw.de/igcsimen.html Sure miss this handy app. Other than SeeYou, what do you use to "replay" an IGC file?
by Alex Neigher Go to last post
31 454 Soaring
A few newbie questions about the sport by [email protected]
A short while ago my daughter was considering joining a local Civil Air Patrol chapter, while attending the meetings with her I began to be interested in Gliding. I'm in NJ. If someone could help me with a few basic questions, I'd really appreciate it: 1. What is the average ground speed of a...
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post
35 111 Soaring
Solution Manual Lectures on Quantum Mechanics (2nd Ed., Steven Weinberg) by [email protected]
On Monday, 26 March 2018 14:32:47 UTC+8, wrote: Solutions Manuals & Test Banks _______________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
0 10 Home Built
Oudie 2 for sale by [email protected]
I have an Oudie 2 used less than 6 times total. Reason: Upgraded to an LxNav8080, so no longer need it. It comes with all included equipment, sans box. $325 OBO.
Yesterday 02:08 PM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
1 20 Soaring
Any LAK 17B FES owners out there? by David Kinlan
Just took delivery of a LAK 17B FES and would like to share advice, tips, etc with other owners. Is there anyone out there?
Handicap Source Documents by Jamie Shore
Are the following links the official source documents for the German and Australian handicap indexes? If not, please advise. German...
Yesterday 11:58 AM
by Jamie Shore Go to last post
0 16 Soaring
Bing fuel pump by David Salmon[_3_]
Anyone out there got a Bing fuel pump, as used to be fitted to the Solo 2350, that they are willing to sell? Dave
Yesterday 09:23 AM
by David Salmon[_3_] Go to last post