What is your go-to meal on long flights? by Senna Van den Bosch
I personally prefer some pastry with pudding, since it can fill a lot. What do you prefer?
Today 02:26 PM
by Turkey Vulture Go to last post
1 12 Soaring
FLARM releases firmware for ADS-R and TIS-B by Dave Nadler
Hi All - FLARM has announced release of firmware supporting ADS-R and TIS-B reception. This feature is included in new firmware for Core Fusion. For original PowerFLARM core and portable, this requires a license available he https://flarm.com/shop/ads-r-and-tis-b-reception-adsr/ Firmware is...
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
25 115 Soaring
Oudie GPS by Dennis Cavagnaro
I took out my Oudie today to charge it and could get it to reconcile GPS. Normally I just rest it and in a few minutes it starts to recognize its internal GPS. But all I see is the see you no data from GPS notice. Its never done this before... any one even seen this? DC
Today 06:38 AM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
1 23 Soaring
Glider featured in a 1976 Camaro Commercial by Gianni Isotope
I randomly came across this (very grainy) video on TikTok -- a commercial for a 1976 Camaro, featuring a glider. https://www.tiktok.com/@rweldon122266/video/6917783950542867717?lang=en Does anyone remember seeing this back in the day? Also, does anyone know who the pilot was, and where this was...
Today 01:42 AM
by Wallace Berry[_2_] Go to last post
1 41 Soaring
Student pilot on tow versus a blimp by kenward1000
Thought about this event recently. Beautiful fall Sunday afternoon in '89, Fremont, CA. I'd earned solo privs for a SGS 2-33, building up time towards the flight test. The 49ers were playing at home, someone is flying passengers around the SF Bay in an ex-Fuji blimp. I hear it's not cheap. ...
Today 01:09 AM
by Mark Mocho Go to last post