27 crash at Ely? by Waveguru
Does anyone know if a 27 crashed in Ely recently? Boggs
Today 07:38 PM
by 6PK Go to last post
6 16 Soaring
ISO: Ventus Wing Root Fairing Kit by [email protected]
In search of a wing root fairing kit for the original Ventus B.
Wood glider outdoor storage by Sky Surfer
Random question (kinda): Can an all-wood homebuilt glider be tied down outside year-round in a dry climate (e.g., Colorado) and be weather-protected by padded covers? The glider's plywood skin is covered by a layer of thin fiberglass, then painted. I guess I'm asking for actual experience or...
Kansas Kowbell Klassic - Saturday July 11th by Tony[_5_]
Saturday July 11th is the annointed day for the 2020 Kansas Kowbell Klassic.. All Kompetitors will launch from Sunflower Gliderport and whichever pilot lands the furthest from Sunflower will win the Kowbell. Follow along on the SSA Tracking page. Most of us will show up on there except for a few...
Today 04:36 PM
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
4 30 Soaring
OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated by [email protected]
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it installed ok. We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated. I looked in my flarm info and the licences...
by kinsell Go to last post
36 210 Soaring
eccentric wing pin tool by [email protected]
Is anyone still making eccentric wing pin tools, I have a Nimbus 2 that is a bitch to get the wings in the last 15ml/ half inch even with everything aligned correctly on the marks. With my self built electric wing rigger I can do everything but that last bit. I am making her complete one man system...
WTB: Ilec SN10 remote or SN10B remote. by [email protected]
Need the remote control unit only. Would prefer if located in U.S. Thank you, -Gonzalo
Solo 2350D won't start by BillT
Our Duo's turbo has suddenly stopped working. It spins up ok at 55Kt when decompressed & continues windmilling when the decompression is released. The engine starts after 2 - 3 seconds, runs for 2 seconds then cuts out. After 1 - 2 seconds it starts again & the sequence is repeated. It's as if the...
by 2G Go to last post
32 300 Soaring
LX90XX/80XX Training Videos by Dave Springford
I have started a new playlist on my Fox One Corp youtube channel to go through some of the features on the LX family of flight computers. My LX flight computers playlist is he https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeAW0PUi2pqKAMJP7ETBplGNNlUYh0aKl Subscribe to my youtube channel to get...
Today 01:24 AM
by Dave Springford Go to last post
0 14 Soaring
Pegase question by [email protected]
My glider used to have a panel behind the spars which meant nothing could fall into the fuselage and foul the aileron & air brake connections. We have no idea when it was lost, but it's not there now. We want to make a replacement, but the easiest and IMHO best way to fix it safely is using the...
Today 12:04 AM
by BobWa43 Go to last post