Best Path to Race by Jeff Morgan
After a 12 year soaring hiatus to advance my airline career, I am back in. I rejoined my old club and got a flight review, and am happy to report the passion is still there. However, I am at a crossroads, much like before. Our club is all metal ships. Between that and the club time limit per...
Today 03:39 PM
by Bruce Hoult Go to last post
7 14 Soaring
Next glider, ownership costs question? by flgliderpilot[_2_]
Low time pilot, 60hrs, have done some solo cross country flying but not a lot. Sold my 1-26E a few years ago (not by choice, business debt at the time). My first thought is to jump into another 1-26 or 1-34 for a number of reasons (safety and availability). I could land my 1-26 just about...
by edkhan001@gmail.com Go to last post
24 82 Soaring
Fatality in NZ South Island regionals :-( by Bruce Hoult
Name not yet released, but there can't be many highly experienced Aussies from Melbourne competing. https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/99113141/police-responding-to-crashed-glider-near-lake-hwea Contestant list is...
Today 11:25 AM
by Bruce Hoult Go to last post
4 58 Soaring
Wanted Becker AR3201 schematic or non-functioning radio by Hartley Falbaum[_2_]
I have a Becker 3201 that won't power up. Looking to repair or replace the circuit board containing the battery. s/n 11,000 + Not worth sending to repair shop. I have replaced it with used 3201 but would like to have spare if possible. Thanks Hartley Falbaum hfalbaum at comcast dot net
Today 09:01 AM
by igorambrosini@gmail.com Go to last post