Forum: Soaring May 7th 18, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
IGCDroid

Hi, Alan here, the author of IGCDroid.

Using IGCDroid in a car can produce odd results because your car doesn't move like a glider. Typically gliders don't stop at traffic lights. Using the...
Forum: Soaring April 7th 17, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

John, feel free to email me if you need help with anything. Contact details are on Google Play store.

Personally I would like to see GlidePort.aero combine InReach/Spot traces with cell traces into...
Forum: Soaring April 5th 17, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

I'm the developer of IGCDroid.

I would love to create a hybrid tracker system based on GlidePort.aero and my IGCDroid app. Such a system could use cell when it can and satellite when it must. ...
Forum: Soaring March 9th 16, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Flight tracking technologies

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 11:38:30 AM UTC-7, kiwiindenver wrote:
Hi All,

For those of you wondering about glider flight tracking options this year. I suggest watching the Seminole Lake...