ADS-B Update by Darryl Ramm
It must be time for some more ADS-B posts, either that or we can talk about PW5 :-) With the ~$350 street price Trig TN72 GPS source now available in the USA I wanted to revisit my understanding of the situation with ADS-B Out in gliders. I wrote a forum post for local Northern California pilots...
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
12 45 Soaring
Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X by Jonathan St. Cloud
Anyone know how the Has anyone seen the Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X is coming along? Looked like a very interesting project.
by Andreas Maurer Go to last post
37 134 Soaring
Aero Club Albatross Hosting Ridge/Wave Seminars by [email protected]
This winter, Aero Club Albatross is hosting several two seminars on wave and ridge soaring. Please join us on: January 20th: Wave Soaring https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wave-soaring-the-northern-appalachian-ridge-and-catskill-region-tickets-41229418300#tickets February 17th: Ridge...
Used RV Dealers, Sales, parts in Medford | Als Trailers by [email protected]
We have a large collection of used and new RVs. Visit our site for used and new RV dealerships, sales, accessories, service, parts and RV finance also. Visit: http://www.rvsalesmedford.com/usedrv.aspx
Minimum field size. by FZ[_2_]
I'm driving past the nice grass field. Looks big, but it is surrounded on all sides by the 80 ft high trees. What should be a minimum length of this field, for a modern glider to safely land there? How to calculate it?
Yesterday 05:57 PM
by Jonathan Walker Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 6 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yakovlev Yak-24 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakovlev_Yak-24 The Yakovlev Yak-24 (NATO reporting name Horse) was a twin-engine, tandem rotor transport helicopter developed in the USSR. In late summer 1952, the Soviet Union issued two design specifications for helicopters, with the intent of catching up to the...
Yesterday 04:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Seminole Lake Owner Arrested by [email protected]
https://www.caymancompass.com/2015/12/31/Extradition-approved-for-Romanian-fugitive/ Extradition approved for Romanian fugitive By James Whittaker - December 31, 2015
by Kevin Christner Go to last post
93 2,402 Soaring
2 Attachment(s) Couple more CH-46 by Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]
Phancy SAR Phrogs
Yesterday 11:24 AM
by Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
22 Attachment(s) Boeing Vertol CH-46 Sea Knight pics - some more by DAN
An exotic phrog: HKP-4 in the Swedish forces. Neat camo.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 10:54 AM
by Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_] Go to last post
19 12 Aviation Photos
Astronomers Will Scan Mystery Interstellar Object to Make Sure Itís Not a Spaceship - Oumuamua_orbit_at_perihelion-640x461.png by Miloch
https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/260272-astronomers-will-scan-interstellar-mystery-object-make-sure-not-spaceship ...."We know that ĎOumuamua is from another solar system because it has an orbital eccentricity of 1.20, meaning itís well past the sunís escape velocity. Nothing that originated in...
Yesterday 10:43 AM
by Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_] Go to last post
3 13 Aviation Photos