Search: Posts made by: Élodie
Forum: Simulators September 20th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Élodie
Aircraft 3-view drawings

If you need aircraft 3-view drawings in order to create your own simulation
aircraft, have a look at the page:
http://www.elodieroux.com/EditionsElodieRouxBonus_Drawings.html
A lot of aircraft...
Forum: Rotorcraft April 25th 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Élodie
helicopter study report

thanks to your remark, the link to the pdf also works for firefox

--
Les Éditions Élodie Roux
www.elodieroux.com

download for free as you like...
http://www.elodieroux.com/EditionsElodieRouxBonus_Reports.html#AncreHELICO
Helicopter: how it works, description, applications, rotor equations,
performances,...
Forum: General Aviation April 5th 08, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Élodie
3-view drawings

Since a lot of people asked me to purchase these 3-view drawings in vector
eps format, I put them in sale at the page:
http://stores.lulu.com/elodie_roux_31
Of course, the jpg format still stay...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 5th 08, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Élodie
Aircraft 3-view drawings

Since a lot of people asked me to purchase these 3-view drawings in vector
eps format, I put them in sale at the page:
http://stores.lulu.com/elodie_roux_31
Of course, the jpg format still stay...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 2nd 08, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Élodie
aircraft 3-view drawings

Thank you very much for your remarks !
In order to change these mistakes, I will try to find another drawings than
the ones provided by Boeing...
Indeed, the companies often provide drawings with...
Forum: General Aviation March 2nd 08, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Élodie
3-view drawings

Sorry, I made a mistake in the link...
Now it works !

"Élodie" a écrit dans le message de news:
If you are interested in...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 2nd 08, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Élodie
aircraft 3-view drawings

oh ! There was a mistake in the link ...
Sorry !

It is fine now ....
http://www.elodieroux.com/ZBonus_3viewDrawingsPlan3vuesDC9-51.htm

thank you for the remark !

"Tom Hayden"...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 2nd 08, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Élodie
aircraft 3-view drawings

If you are interested in aircraft 3-view drawings, I have just updated my
website. I put at disposal a lot of aircraft 3-view drawings at the...
Forum: General Aviation March 2nd 08, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Élodie
3-view drawings

If you are interested in aircraft 3-view drawings, I have just updated my
website. I put at disposal a lot of aircraft 3-view drawings at the...
Forum: General Aviation June 3rd 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Élodie
[books] aircraft and engine

what do you mean ?
Forum: Simulators June 3rd 07, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Élodie
[books] Aircraft and engine

Dear all,

I've just published my books : one about aircraft characteristics, and
another one about turbofan and turbojet engines. May be they could interest
you, that's the reason why I leave this...
Forum: General Aviation June 3rd 07, 12:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc