Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Just saw this advert in Barnstormers.com The nicest gliderport in the USA in my opinion. The swimming pool makes it so. http://www.floridaairparkhomes.com/property-for-sale.html Rich Owen: Please reply if anything about the advert is not true.
Today 07:12 PM
by Mike the Strike Go to last post
1 4 Soaring
Aircraft booking website? by Dave Springford
At one contest this summer, someone mentioned an aircraft scheduling website. It might have been at Montague or Hobbs and I have now forgotten the name of the site. Any one have a preferred (free) booking site? A quick search turns up https://bookourplane.com/ and it seems like something that...
Today 05:13 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
5 22 Soaring
Bumper Miracle Slide by Tom Watson
Anyone have one of Bumper's kits for the Cobra ramp they would be willing to part with? I tried to buy one from Wings and Wheels today and they said they are taking over the manufacturing and will be out of production for about two months.
Today 04:39 PM
by Tango Eight Go to last post
7 18 Soaring
BRSS Boomerang Trophy Update by Piet Barber
The Blue Ridge Soaring Society's Boomerang trophy has moved. The Boomerang has been at Front Royal, VA for nearly two years, but was retrieved by Chris Zaboji (pronounced Zah-BOY-ee). Chris performed the cross-country glider flight of 144 statute miles in about 4 and a half hours over some pretty...
Today 04:17 PM
by Piet Barber Go to last post
4 126 Soaring
Silent 2 Electro for sale by Scott Manley[_3_]
Details on Wings & Wheels
Today 03:52 PM
by Scott Manley[_3_] Go to last post
0 2 Soaring
FS Cambridge L-Nav & GPS 20 by Glidergeek
As subject line states L-NAV & GPS20, Vario, GPS-NAV display, Temp sensor & all cables to connect. Includes Charger for GPS20. All was functioning at time of removal. rdotbarryatsbcglobaldotnet Thinking $350
Today 03:11 PM
by Glidergeek Go to last post
1 22 Soaring
Rough outlanding in high corn by Dave Nadler
https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/190815092618-03-russian-plane-emergency-landing-0815-exlarge-169.jpg
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
19 96 Soaring
DG-200 inspection procedure for 3000 hour increase of service time.Anyone have on of these? by Mike N.
I am doing a increase of service time inspection for 3000 hours on my DG-200. I just sent of the following e-mail to DG Service but am wondering if anyone would have a recent copy of the inspection document? I realize the document DG will send me will be specific to my serial number. I'd just...
Seeking head rest for ASW-20C - or a cheap chiropracter : ) by Dan Colton
I love my ASW-20C but one thing is missing. A baby soft fuzzy headreast to lean into against those full-rack black-out pull ups, and barf your guts red-out push overs. I need one of those soft lams wool pillows attached to a decent frame to configure the perfect head rest. Does anyone has a...