Cheap Glider Trailer Refinish by [email protected]
I have an alluminum "cigar tube" trailer for my Glasflugel Libelle. Over the past 5 years the previous owner has left it outside in the Texas sun and weather which has resulted in some chips of paint starting to fall off and some algae growing on the paint. (By the way, it rigs great and is...
Today 01:16 PM
by Andrzej Kobus Go to last post
6 8 Soaring
Installing latest S/W on an ILEC SN10-B by [email protected]
I have an SN10-B with a USB Adapter that has not been used for several years. I may have made it inoperable by trying to load the latest S/w and a Database. When I turn it on now, all I get is a blank screen akin to the "Blue-Screen of Death". What are the right files I need to have on the root...
2 12 Soaring
Diana 2 FES by Kevin Christner
Does anyone else think this would be an unbelievable combination?
Mylar/Turbulator Combi Tape in the US? by Papa3[_2_]
Anyone know if someone stocks Combi Tape here in the US? The "usual suspects" don't seem to. Want to finish up a project this coming weekend, so oversees isn't an option. Thanks in advance, Erik Mann
Today 05:10 AM
by Echo Go to last post
3 43 Soaring
XCSkies version 3 - announced by Chris Galli - coming in ten days... ? by Jonathan Foster
Any new news on this? Excited to see what is new.
by Sig_ZA Go to last post
11 90 Soaring
OLC - Try to Log In and Get "Your Connection is not Private" by [email protected]
I just tried to log in to OLC using Chrome and got a message: "Your Connection is not Private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.onlinecontest.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Automatically report details of possible...
Today 04:49 AM
by Dan[_6_] Go to last post
1 4 Soaring
United Airlines, We put the "Hospital" in "Hospitality"! by Air Gestapo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STJQnu72Nec Find us on http://www.facebook.com/flightorg. On the 9th April, 2017, a man was forcibly removed from United Airlines Flight 3411 in Chicago, set for Louisville. While we'd normally say that until we have all the information, we have no information...
by Petzl Go to last post
48 223 Piloting
Total Cost of Ownership by [email protected]
I am looking to buy my first glider and wanted to get some feedback on total cost of ownership. Excluding tow fees and club membership fees, what do you typically spend on insurance, annuals, spare parts, etc.? Looking to buy an ASW20, Discus B, Discus CS, LS3, LS4, DG-202, DG-300, etc. Trying...
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
25 64 Soaring
XCSkies version 3 - announced by Chris Galli - coming in ten days... ? by Eric Bick (ZN7)
After an hour of playing around with the new version - Wow! Loads quickly. Takes a bit to get the hang of navigating around the new features, but fairly intuitive. The new wind features look to be very helpful. Point forecasts are enhanced by being able to compare different models for appropriate...
Yesterday 04:23 PM
by Eric Bick (ZN7) Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
XCSkies version 3 - announced by Chris Galli - coming in ten days... ? by Eric Bick (ZN7)
worked fine with my v2 login credentials
Yesterday 03:30 PM
by Eric Bick (ZN7) Go to last post