Search: Posts made by: Ted[_5_]
Forum: General Aviation July 27th 15, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Posted By Ted[_5_]
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

There's a special place in hell for Lee. It's such a shame too because I had great memories of the place right up until the very end - went for 3 years in the early '90's. I was one of the lucky ones...