Buying a 1-35 pros and cons? by [email protected]
Does anyone have any inside info on the pros / cons of buying a 1-35. I am interested in learning cross country. I am mostly looking to hear from any current or former 1-35 owners. Thanks, Tim W
39 1,901 Soaring
Private airport or small field for landout? by Charles Ethridge
Hi all. I'm a former cfi-i/mei and commercial glider pilot, but I've never gone cross-country in my PW-5 glider. Training up for it though. A question: If you are in an area where the fields are small, but there are several private airfields around, which should be your priority? Seems to me...
Standalone artificial horizon by Richard Lancaster[_2_]
Hi all, I’m looking for a reliable, high quality, standalone artificial horizon that fits cleanly in a round hole (I’m not wanting a square barnacle that “fits” into a round hole). Does anyone have any flight experience with either of these: uAvionix...
Today 12:39 AM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
4 12 Soaring
Paraphernalia “Softie” Mini Parachute for sale by Sean Fidler
Manufactured in July 2008, in great condition, royal blue color with matching UV storage bag, quick release option on leg straps. Freshly inspected and repacked by master rigger. This same rigger has repacked and inspected this rig roughly every 6 months (with no significant gaps) for the past 9...
Today 12:31 AM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
3 14 Soaring
300km Feminine O/R 15m and Standard Class National Attempt by [email protected]
Great flight, Kathy! (out of Mt. Valley) https://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-3.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?dsId=7786392
Yesterday 11:12 PM
by Rich Owen[_2_] Go to last post
4 33 Soaring
Do Some Record Flying by [email protected]
Since the contest scene is pretty much inop for this year, now is a great opportunity to chase after a few records. So many are reachable specially at the state level. Also if you haven’t completed your gold or diamond badge, now is the perfect time. You boys with the 40/1 and up birds have bo...
SCHWEIZER 1-26 or 1-35 by Morris Carter
need outrigger with wheel.
New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs by soaringjac
See the link below http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Englisch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 10:17 AM
by Eric Munk Go to last post
22 131 Soaring
Cobra Trailer Keys by Steve Leonard[_2_]
I have just sent the question to Wings and Wheels, but thought I would ask here as well. I have Key EK200. They now sell EK200A and EK200B. Anyone know if the keys are the same, but maybe just with and without the black plastic at the top of they key? They show EK450 both with and without...
Yesterday 05:10 AM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post