2020 contests by [email protected]
Hey all, I see Nephi on the calendar, any other leads however tentative, on 2020 contests? Especially curious about Club Nats and region 10
Today 07:13 PM
by Christopher Schrader[_2_] Go to last post
4 52 Soaring
Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes by WaltWX[_2_]
MY PREFERENCE ON COMBINING STANDARD CVLASS AFTER FURTHER REFLECTION (July 17th) After further reflection, I'm going to agree with Steve Northcraft and choose to group the STDs with the 15M (and OPENs if necessary). The 15M and OPENs are having trouble getting sufficient numbers as well. My...
by Christopher Schrader[_2_] Go to last post
27 381 Soaring
Solution manual Introduction to Manufacturing Processes (3rd Ed.,John A. Schey) by [email protected]
Solutions Manuals & Test Banks _______________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
0 1 Restoration
Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes by [email protected]
Money is an easy scapegoat but not the root of the problem. Look around and see where people spend discretionary cash. Skiing, car racing, RVs, drones, computers, the list is long. People have the cash they choose to spend it elsewhere. If each club just ate the fees to scholarship a kid it would...
Today 05:31 PM
by John Foster Go to last post
6 30 Soaring
FS: Discus 2A (will take another sailplane in trade) by [email protected]
Great flying sailplane for Club Class and Standard Class Asking $65,900 See: https://wingsandwheels.com/class/classified.php?id=3534&fbclid=IwAR0qpsEFkKwv1-_xOJoW6WvQB78HREnxbi3iN0FhejUnMzJFXD8M5jc65HE Will consider sailplane trades plus cash. Please e-mail with your sailplane information. Tim...
Implausible Time Records by Dan Marotta
For my last three flights I've been getting a message from OLC warning of implausible time records in the igc file.* Does anyone know what this means and what I might do to correct the problem? I've asked the question on the ClearNav forum but haven't gotten a reply yet. Here's a link to the...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
59 147 Soaring
From Moriarty to Florida, Anyone Interested?? by Bob Youngblood
Need a quick move from Moriarty to Vero Beach or anywhere close. CASH!! Need this moved starting on Tuesday or Wed 5-21 or22.
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post
11 62 Soaring
Webinar Shoutout! by Jonathan St. Cloud
Another awesome webinar. Thanks to the guys putting these on and to David for such a difficult share!
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
11 29 Soaring
G103 Aileron pushrod replacement by Go Soaring
I recall a question a couple of months ago where someone was asking procedure for replacement. I'm just doing one at the moment so if you want info/pics/dimensions just shout
Today 11:31 AM
by DDias Go to last post
1 19 Soaring
XK10 vario by Colin Roney
Does anyone have a wiring installation diagram for an XK10 Vario and averager unit?
Today 09:59 AM
by Colin Roney Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Open Cirrus O2 bottle size by Geoff Minors
Can anybody tell what size O2 bottle fits into a Open Cirrus? Thank you
Today 05:07 AM
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
1 26 Soaring
WTB - ASW-27 Schleicher Factory Sized O2 Bottle by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I am looking for an oxygen bottle to fit my ASW-27B. I cannot find a US bottle that fits the factory sleeve located at my right hip. I have determined that the circumference cannot be larger than 13-5/16" or 337mm. Contact me via email at jhderosa at yahoo. Thanks.
Today 02:03 AM
by Scott Williams Go to last post
6 204 Soaring
Tost Lilliput brake question by Hartley Falbaum[_2_]
I am trying to improve the brakes on a Libelle 201B. I replaced the shoes and de-glazed the drum recently but not much help. I trued the drum on a mandrel in a 10" Clausing lathe. I mounted the backing plate and shoes on another mandrel, intending to true the shoes, but got readings that told me...
by Hartley Falbaum[_2_] Go to last post
13 67 Soaring
Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programming andProblem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) by [email protected]
Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) Pleas send me Mail/
0 18 Home Built
0 13 Home Built