Glider tows at Nephi by John Gonthier
Glider tows will be available most every day during the month of July. Especially with prior notice. Please contact John Gonthier for more information and scheduling. 435-640-3978
Today 01:36 AM
by John Gonthier Go to last post
0 10 Soaring
WTB, Looking for a refinished LS3 by [email protected]
Hello! Anybody out West have a refinished LS3 they would be interested in selling? Would also consider a 3A, and maybe a 4. Thank you!
Leader of the free world by Jim White[_3_]
US to pull out of WHO permanently. Abstention is no way to demonstrate leadership. God help us all No doubt this post will be deleted as politically incorrect....
Yesterday 10:41 PM
by Dee[_2_] Go to last post
6 20 Soaring
Pegase question by [email protected]
My glider used to have a panel behind the spars which meant nothing could fall into the fuselage and foul the aileron & air brake connections. We have no idea when it was lost, but it's not there now. We want to make a replacement, but the easiest and IMHO best way to fix it safely is using the...
liability insurance by Morris Carter
Any ideas on liability insurance for older pilots that can't get glider insurance.
by LOV2AV8 Go to last post
13 75 Soaring
Wing pin grease by [email protected]
I have a v2Cx with 4 lift pins where the wings connect to the fuselage. These get cleaned and greased with white grease on each assembly. I'm noticing that the grease under the lift bearings gets squeezed out in flight. (Looks like maybe metal to metal contact.) Is there a preferred grease to...
Yesterday 02:56 PM
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post