Cambridge 302 Utility by [email protected]
I’ve a new-to-me Cambridge 302 that I’m attempting to set up for me and my glider. The Utility is asking me: “Is another program using the port? Quit Pocket-NAV to use this program”. I’ve attempted every Com Port option offered. Any suggestions as how to quit a Pocket-NAV that I do not...
Soaringlab.eu by Jonathan St. Cloud
Just wondering if I could get some more information on soaringlab.eu? I have watched a few flights on this and love it but wanted to know if others were using this and what their experiences have been. Love the realism!