Search: Posts made by: kenward1000
Forum: Soaring October 11th 18, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By kenward1000
instruments for sale

Where would be the place to advertise instruments for sale? I've got a couple of altimeters, ASI's, Borgelt B40 & B50 to sell.

Regards.
Forum: Soaring September 17th 18, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By kenward1000
Tinted canopies

My LAK-12 has had a tinted canopy for 10 years and I love it. It was
custom blown instead of being factory molded, resulting in excellent
optics. Can fly w/o sunglasses and keeps the cockpit...
Forum: Soaring May 26th 18, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By kenward1000
FS: Mountain High O2 transfill equipment

Mountain High equipment used for one safari to Bishop, CA, where I had to bring my own big oxygen tank. Paid over $600, asking $500. Excellent condition. Located in San Jose, CA. Will package,...
Forum: Soaring May 29th 13, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By kenward1000
FS or Trade: MHS transfiller

I purchased from MHS the (item code 00GSE-1016-08) TR-95b Xfill (8') and the (item code 00GSE-1002-00) TA-382-S Transfill Adapter. The long hose is really helpful. You can see the current MHS price...
Forum: Soaring December 3rd 10, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By kenward1000
Dittel FSG 60M substitute

Assuming that I have a installed and working FSG 60M tray in my panel,
what Dittel radios, if any, are a slide-in upgrade replacement?

Regards,
Ken
Forum: Soaring March 31st 10, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By kenward1000
Borgelt B50 Help Needed

On Mar 30, 9:32*pm, Tim Taylor wrote:
I am trying to install an older Borgelt B50 (SN9910126) and need some
help. *This is an older model than the B50 manuals on the Borgelt...
Forum: Soaring March 23rd 10, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By kenward1000
wanted: panel mount radio

Want to buy a panel mount radio for my glider. I've been using a
Dittel FSG 60M for years. The quarter turn plate which holds the
radio to the tray has been stripped for a while. This weekend...