Anyone having trouble upgrading firmware in an LXNAV s80? by Matt Herron Jr.
I install the upgrade file on the SD card. I restart the S80. It asks me if I want to upgrade. I select upgrade. The unit shuts off and never reboots. I turn on the unit and the firmware is the same. Any advice welcome. thanks, Matt
Today 02:32 AM
by Matt Herron Jr. Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Selling my One Man Rigger by Collin Shea
Hi all, I am putting my one-man rigger for sale, it came with the Libelle I purchased last October and I don't use it but it can do someone else good! Height adjustable and support stand pivots all the way around with durable tires to withstand grass when needed. I have attached photos in the link...
Today 02:31 AM
by Collin Shea Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
When to get a parachute? by John Foster
I will be starting glider flying lessons this year once the weather warms up sufficiently, and am wondering at what point I should consider getting a parachute. I also plan to get my own glider, hopefully sooner than later, but will obviously need to be a certified glider pilot before that...
Parachute Lumbar Bladder by Roy B.
Does anybody know a source for the inflatable lumbar bladder (with hose & pump bulb) that goes in some parachute packs - like the old Security 150s? ROY
Nelson A-4 Flow Meters by [email protected]
Please tell me what kind of regulator should be used with the Nelson A-4 Flow Meter - constant flow system - ? And does anyone have one for sale ? Please advise - thanks in advance - Ralph Woodward
Yesterday 09:17 PM
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
3 7 Soaring
Looping a standard cirrus by [email protected]
Who has done a loop in a standard cirrus? Any comments or hints. Currently getting some acro training with the goal of looping my cirrus.
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:09 PM
by Miloch Go to last post